Continuing with my Opening up post pandemic theme, this week I share the 5 new things I’m doing to bust out of my comfort zone.
1. The Break Room Zoom Party, a twice a month gathering of entrepreneurs. Come join us for support, engagement and the chance to promote your business.
2. I’m hosting a weekly room in Clubhouse. The newest social media platform, I’m going to give it a try to see what all the hubbub is about. You can find me @janetkfish. Follow me and join us in our weekly room.
3. I’m going Live! Join Fun Friday Foolery on Facebook. I’m embracing going live, even though it’s totally out of my comfort zone. Although I have to admit going Live with someone else makes it easier. Not to mention it’s Friday happy hour so that helps too. Head over to https://facebook/groups/theBEcommunity to join our Facebook Group community and join us Live!
4. I’m hosting the Tools to Break Through Your Profit Ceiling Giveaway. If you want to be part of the giveaway, contact me. If you want access to all the cool tools, stay tuned.
5. Rebranding the Podcast. June 26th, look for the new look and name – Break Through Your Profit Ceiling Podcast
What are you doing to bust out of your comfort ceiling? I’d love to hear!!
Listen to Podcast Episode What is Clubhouse? Why do you care? Episode 44
Or listen on your favorite player:
If you have questions, please send an email to
I’ll answer your questions on an upcoming Q & A podcast.
Want to learn more about how to be a successful entrepreneur?
Download your free ebook 10 Steps to Financial Freedom.