In this episode of “Breaking Through Your Profit Ceiling,” I share my thoughts about ChatGPT and how small business owners can use it to create content and streamline their marketing activities.
What is ChatGPT?
- ChatGPT is an advanced language generation model developed by OpenAI.
- It’s designed to generate human-like text based on input it receives.
- This makes it a powerful tool for entrepreneurs who want to create content fast.
How to Use ChatGPT for Your Business
- ChatGPT can be used for a variety of tasks in a your business. In this episode we focus on how to use it to develop marketing materials.
- Using ChatGPT can save time and effort compared to manual content creation.
Drawbacks of ChatGPT
- ChatGPT is not perfect and may generate text that is not coherent or make mistakes.
- It’s important to review and edit the results before publishing.
Where Not to Use ChatGPT
- ChatGPT is a direct competitor to Google. Don’t post AI created content where it can be seen by Google. Google could punish you for using a competitive product.
Note: I used ChatGPT to create the show notes using my outline for the podcast. I did some moderate editing to make it more accurate and sound like me. It generated the title of the episode for me which I liked so I kept it. It generated hashtags for me to use in social media marketing. Pretty cool stuff.
Or listen on your favorite player:
If you have questions, please send an email to
I’ll answer your questions on an upcoming Q & A podcast.