This week I interview Michelle Seiler Tucker, an M & A expert. M & A stands for Mergers and acquisitions. What the heck is that you ask, and why do you care? If you’ve ever thought of your business as an asset that has value that you can sell for lots of money, you’re in the right place. If you’ve never even thought you could sell your business for lots of money, this episode is for you. Michelle walks us through the process for developing a business you can sell.
I hope you enjoy our chat.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is M & A and why do you care?
- How to build a business you can sell
- What mindset do you need to build a sellable business
- The GPS Exit Model
- The value of your business
- The 5 types of buyers
- The 6 P’s to get maximum profit
More about Michelle:
• Business: @michelletuckerinternational
• Personal: Michelle Seiler-Tucker
Get a copy of Michelle’s latest book Exit Rich
JOIN US IN THE BREAK ROOM
Or listen on your favorite player:
If you have questions, please send an email to
I’ll answer your questions on an upcoming Q & A podcast.
Want to learn more about how to be a successful entrepreneur?
Download your free ebook 10 Steps to Financial Freedom.